MOXIFLOXACIN 0.5% W/V Ophthalmic Eye Drops Manufacturer and Supplier
Moxifloxacin Eye Drops contain quinolone antibiotics prescribed to treat bacterial infections of the eyes that function by inhibiting the growth of the causative microorganism, thereby alleviating symptoms. These eye drops are for external use only. One should use eye drops as per the dose and duration advised by the doctor.
Moxifloxacin Eye Drops may cause eye discomfort, burning sensation in the eyes, and dry eyes immediately following the application. Generally, these side-effects are temporary and subside on their own. However, if they persist for a longer duration, consult the doctor or physician.
Moxifloxacin Eye Drops, manufactured by India’s leading eye drops manufacturing company, offer few side effects. Usually, the side effects caused by the medication are mild and temporary. The most common side-effects of this ophthalmic solution entail the following:-
- Dry eye,
- Eye discomfort,
- Burning sensation in the eye, etc
All the above-listed side-effects of the Moxifloxacin Eye Drops go away once the body adjusts to the solution. However, if these symptoms persist for a longer duration, inform the doctor or take medical help.
Moxifloxacin Eye Drops is an effective ophthalmic solution (liquid) available for external use (instilling in the eyes). The dose and duration of this medication are dependent on the doctor’s prescription. One should use this ophthalmic solution as directed by the doctor exactly to get the best possible results. Additionally, the patients can consider following the below-listed points:-
- Don’t touch the tip of the dropper while instilling Moxifloxacin Eye Drops in the eyes.
- If the patient has missed the dose, skip the missed dose, and continue with the regular schedule. Don’t double the dosage of this ophthalmic solution.
- Use caution while driving and using machines as you can face short-time blurring of vision during the first use.
- Finish the complete course of the treatment of Moxifloxacin Eye Drops even if feeling better.
Best Moxifloxacin Eye Drops PCD Franchise and Manufacturing | Nayan Vision
Nayan Vision is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company that manufactures, supplies, and commercializes Best Moxifloxacin Eye Drops at affordable rates. Currently, the company is offering Moxifloxacin Eye Drops for pharma manufacturing, or Eye Drops PCD Franchise.
Some Highlights of Nayan Vision:-
- ISO, and GMP-certifed company,
- Provides top-notch quality eye drops,
- Genuine & affordable business deals,
- Comprehensive ophthalmic product range,
- Contamination-free spacious warehouses, etc.
Therefore, these are a few salient features of Nayan Vision. If you are interested in the manufacturing or PCD Franchise for Moxifloxacin 0.5% W/V Ophthalmic Eye Drops, get in touch with us today!
- Moxifloxacin – a broad-spectrum antibiotic active against both gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria
- Treats ocular infections caused by susceptible micro-organisms.
- The treatment of bacterial infections of the eye.
- In relieving the symptoms of the infection by stopping the further growth of the causative microorganisms.